Outlook 2003

  • From: "Eric Lanyon" <ELanyon@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 25 Mar 2004 10:55:36 -0800

I have a user I've migrated from Outlook XP to 2003.  Everything works
fine, except....  He has two folders with mail in them.  In Outlook 2003
he sees nothing there.  He can drag and drop emails into the folder and
they vanish.  If I launch OWA I can see the emails just fine.  To get
around this, in OWA I move the emails to another folder then
delete/recreate the bad folder and move the mail back.  Works fine
except it's becoming a pain and I don't know what the cause is.  There
are a small handful of us running Outlook 2003 but haven't had the same
problem.  I don't believe it is Exchange corruption with it only
affecting the one user, though he is in a different store than I am.
But no one else in that store reports any odd behavior.  Any ideas?

eric