Re: Outlook 2002 kicks out

  • From: Olomo Opeyemi <hoppy_lumz@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "\[ExchangeList\]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 17 Sep 2002 23:54:41 -0700 (PDT)

Have u tried opening their mailboxes from another PC? Does it give the same
problem?
 rakesh wrote:http://www.MSExchange.org/

Yesterday we did windows update on our windows 2000/exchnage 2k server.
This morning 2 of the users have the problem with outlook 2002. When they
send, reply or forward the email,outlook kicks them out. Outlook cloes
itself. The other users does not have that problem. Other users have the
same outlook. Can you suggest the solution.
THNX for the help in advance

Yahoo! News - Today's headlines