RE: Outlook 2000/XP with Exchange 5.5

  • From: Andrea Coppini <andreacoppini@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ExchangeList]'" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 5 Sep 2002 13:16:58 +0200

So am I.  We normally set different profiles for users who want to have
separate Sent Items for separate users.

You might achieve what you want to some extent using rules and have it copy
anything sent out using User B to User B's Sent Items folder, but you will
always have a copy in User A's Sent Items.