RE: Outlook 2000 Distribution List Limit?

  • From: DalyGroup@xxxxxxx
  • To: exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 13 Jan 2004 12:40:44 EST

Mark--

As the Exchange expert I see that you are, I wanted to make you aware of two
openings in Charlotte with a major international company for two experienced
and technically proficient Exchange Administrators.  The position is
responsible for supporting 4000 plus or minus employees in remote sites in the
Americas.
 The company is profitable, successful and growing.  Please share this
information for anyone who think may have an interest or let me know if there
is
anyone you think I might contact directly.  The company will pay for relocation
if necessary.

Thank you,

Shauna Daly
The Daly Group