Re: Outlook

  • From: "Falah Ahmed" <falah.ahmed@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ExchangeList]'" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 23 Jul 2004 02:11:35 +0300

Hi,

Thanks for your reply,.

Yes, the 4 steps that u have listed is what I am looking for, but I do not
have roaming profiles for each user. I have only one roaming profile shirred
by all of my users (about 100 users) so is it possible to configure outlook
for all my users on one roaming profile? I hope that I have made a
meaningful question this time :-)

Thanks

Falah

  _____