Outgoing messages stuck in Queue

  • From: "Raji Arulambalam" <RajiA@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 16 Jul 2004 16:04:33 +1200

Hi

Using Exchange Servers 2003.

Mail is queued and stuck on a Site Connector ( Routing Group Connector).
I have 3 Routing Groups RG1 RG2 RG3. RG1 is connected to RG2 and RG3.
RG1 server is the bridge head to other RGs.
Messages from RG1 get delivered OK to RG2 and RG3, but messages from  RG2
and RG3 does not get delivered to RG1, they are stuck in the queue.
There are DCs/GCs in each of these RG sites.
Additional queue information on these stuck queues is 'The remote server did
not respond to a connection attempt.'.
The remote server responds to smtp connections.

There are no additional errors logged.

help please.

Thanks

RajiA

Raji Arulambalam
Senior Systems Administrator
Environment Bay of Plenty - Regional Council
5 Quay Street, P O Box 364, Whakatane, New Zealand
Telephone:      0800 ENV BOP    (368 267)
Facsimile:      0800 ENV FAX    (368 329)
Auto Attendant: 0800 ENV AUTO   (368 288)
Extension:              9206
Direct:         07 9223365
Website:                www.envbop.govt.nz
Working with our communities for a better environment
"Interesting sensation, blowing one's nose... my first time." The Holodoc
(Tattoo)

Email disclaimer: This email and any attachments are confidential. If you are
not the intended recipient, do not copy, disclose or use the contents in any
way. If you receive this message in error, please let us know by return email
and then destroy the message. Environment Bay of Plenty is not responsible for
any changes made to this message and/or any attachments after sending.
This e-mail has been checked for viruses and no viruses were detected.