RE: Outgoing mail to AOL.COM

  • From: "Carl Houseman" <c.houseman@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ExchangeList]'" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 29 Jun 2005 18:51:44 -0400

Your server's public IP address has no reverse DNS lookup.

Ask your ISP to either
(a) establish the reverse DNS records for your mail servers, or
(b) change the responsible DNS server for your IP network to your server (if
you have the entire class C, otherwise they probably wouldn't do this).

  _____