RE: Outgoing E-mails Problem

  • From: "Simon Butler" <simon@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 5 Oct 2005 12:56:10 +0100

You are on a black list. It looks your domain has got on to the
Blacklist rather than the IP address.

Try putting both the domain name and your public IP address in to this
web site and see if you are listed.

http://rbls.org/

If you are listed you will have to check the web site of  the blacklist
to see how about getting de-listed.

As a short term measure, configure an SMTP Connector to route email
through your ISP's SMTP server.
http://www.amset.info/exchange/smtp-connector.asp

Simon.

--