[ExchangeList] Out of Office

  • From: "Gina Pollack" <GPollack@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 9 Apr 2006 16:12:38 -0700

http://www.msexchange.org
-------------------------------------------------------I am currently out of
the office.  Please direct IT requests to the IT
group e-mail and contact requests to the PDM Contacts group e-mail.  In
case of an emergency, you can reach me on my cell at (619) 415-7139.
Thank you.
Visit our website at www.piteduncan.com

Pite Duncan & Melmet, LLP strives to provide excellent client service.
If you have any comments to share with management regarding our performance,
whether complimentary or letting us know about areas that need improvement,
please send an email to: clientfeedback@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
This message is intended for the use of the individual or entity to which
it is addressed and may contain attorney/client information that is privileged,
confidential and exempt from disclosure under applicable law.
If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient or the employee or
agent responsible for delivering this message to the intended recipient,
you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this
communication is strictly prohibited.
by reply email
or by telephone (call us collect at 619/590-1300) and immediately delete this
message and all its attachments.
Thank you.