[ExchangeList] Re: Opinion

  • From: "Dan Crain" <DanC@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 30 Nov 2007 12:04:57 -0500

http://www.msexchange.org
-------------------------------------------------------Yeah, GFI actually works
very good, it has the junk mail folder. I just
can't get them to look at the junk just  incase there is an email that
might be a good one.

Someone has suggested Postini, which sends a report on what got spammed.
My problem with that is: It has to go through their servers first and
they send a report out everyday that has to be looked through for
legitimate emails. If they don't want to sort through a hundred emails
in their junk folder who says they are going to read a report that has
to be sent back to Postini before a legitimate email can come in.