[ExchangeList] Re: Opening up port 443 (SSL) for iPhone

  • From: "Sorrell, Karen" <Karen.Sorrell@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 17 Jul 2009 12:32:15 -0400

Are users able to access their mailbox via Outlook Web Access from
outside the firewall?  Does the anti-spam appliance in the DMZ provide
some sort of web interface similar to OWA?

Karen Sorrell
Network Engineer, Information Technology Services
Florida Education Association
213 S. Adams Street
Tallahassee, FL 32301
P: 850-201-3216