Re: Open Relay - Revisit -

  • From: "John Balos" <jabalos@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 20 Feb 2003 11:23:15 -0800

Mark, I followed your article and I did a test and found out that I'm an
open relay. When I run through the telnet process, I get 250 2.1.5
username@xxxxxxxxxx <mailto:username@xxxxxxxxxx> . I also looked at
article 324958 to try and fix the problem and after following this
article I still have this problem. I added another connector. One
connector has the default settings on there, in the address space tab
the box at the bottom is cleared. In the other connector, I have the
domain in there that I'm relaying and I have the box at the bottom of
the address space tab checked.