RE: One more try...

  • From: "Tim Jordan" <tim@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 21 Jan 2005 11:20:27 -0900

Al, Michael, Danny,
I can see creating an X.400 - don't see how X.500 would be created for a
users account. I'm looking at a current user now and the X.400 that is
created currently is really basic.  I don't doubt that this is the
problem.

Is there a way to reconstruct an X.400 address to match the former
domains X.400 address?  I can't easily reinstall the drives and fire up
the old config.  Can I pull the required data off an email and create an
X.400 address.

Perhaps if I connect to a different client and see how their 2000 server
handles the X.400 entry and then try and duplicate - OR - I'm I playing
with fire here????

TJ