Old exchange 5.5 server

  • From: "Rory Grobler" <groblerr@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Exchange (E-mail)" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 15 May 2002 14:05:26 +0200

Greetings
I have migrated from exchange 5.5 to 2k, 2 weeks later, after running my
servers together, (hosting my rightfax connector on exchange 5.5) my 5.5 server
died.  Nothing lost really, just reinstalled the connector and gateway for
rightfax.  I now have event ID 9318 popping up telling me it cannot connect to
the old exchange server.  I don't want to re-build the old server for the sake
of removing it from my org, what else can I do to remove this ghost server???
Thanks in advance
Rory

**Disclaimer**

The contents of this e-mail, which may include one or more attachments, is
strictly confidential, and is intended solely for the use of the named
recipient(s). If you have received this e-mail in error, you are not permitted
to and must not disclose, distribute, or retain it, and are requested to please
notify the sender immediately by return e-mail and delete it thereafter.
E-mail is not necessarily secure or error free as information could arrive late
or contain viruses or could be incomplete, intercepted, corrupted, lost or
destroyed. It is the responsibility of the named recipient(s) to ensure that
e-mails are virus free.
No employee is authorised to conclude a binding agreement on behalf of either
OUTsurance Insurance Company Limited or any of their subsidiaries
("OUTsurance") by e-mail.  The use of electronic mail is intended for business.
 If it is used for any other purpose, the views expressed are those of the
sender and no liability will attach to OUTsurance.