[ExchangeList] OWA-2007 to access Exchange 2000 mailboxes

  • From: "Taylor, George" <GTaylor@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 20 Sep 2007 11:00:24 -0600

We are starting our conversion from Exchange 2000 to Exchange 2007, but
I've run into a little snag I can't find an answer for.  When I launch
the new OWA (2007) using an account that's mailbox is still on a 2000
backend server it appears to work OK, except the right hand pane never
gets past the part of "loading"

I'm thinking it may be an SSL issue, but an not sure, anyone else seen
this issue before?

Thanks,

George

***Note: The information contained in this message, including any attachments,
may be privileged, confidential, and protected from disclosure. If the reader
in error, please notify the Sender immediately by a "reply to sender only"
message and destroy all electronic or paper copies of the communication,
including any attachments.