Re: OWA with SSL issues

  • From: "Andrew English" <andrew@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 2 Feb 2005 00:35:54 -0500

Hey Tee,

I just tried setting it up the Microsoft way which is a lot different than Tom
Shinders way.

http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;888714
<http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;888714>

And it worked without any problems. Also I used 1 less ISA rule to set it up
and didn't have to setup a split DNS like suggested in other Exchange 2k3 OWA
SSL on ISA 2k4.

I am soo happy! :) Now just have to work out the little details.

Andrew