RE: OWA with SSL

  • From: "exchange" <exchange@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 8 Feb 2003 16:34:24 +0100

Hi there.

Is this a comercial certificate we're talking about or a self generated one
(Like a CA in your AD)? If it's a self generated one, I have seen problems with
computers not belonging to the domain (ie the certificate isn't from a 'trusted
ca'). Sometimes I've seen delays of up to a couple of minutes connecting.... If
you let these users have access to the certificate so they can install it on
their computers in the 'trusted root certificate store' the problem goes away.
I hope this is what you're experiencing.

HTH,
Örjan