OWA with SSL

  • From: "Lee Swanson" <swanson@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 7 Feb 2003 23:35:01 -0600

Hi;
Wondered if anyone had some insight here....

Have forced SSL with OWA on our Exchange 2000 server. At least 90% of folks are
having no problems, but there are some users who are having issues where is
locks up or they get a page cannot be displayed. They are using IE 6 with or
without SP1 in these cases and have the 128 bit encryption on it. When I took
off forcing of SSL and let them connect w/o it, there are no problems.

Am I missing something in the settings here?

Thanks in advance...

LeeAnn S
Network Admin
Wtn SD