OWA will not show messages

  • From: "Lee Swanson" <swanson@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 21 Sep 2003 09:44:00 -0500

Have one client using OWA for Exchange 2000 that will not show the InBOX...
it stays in a "Loading" state....(IE 6 SP1 is used). No other users with
problems.

However, have noted the following:

 If Netscape is used, the InBox loads
If I change the View drop down box to Unread Messages, the Unread Messages
in the InBox load.
All other folders are visible.
In the View dropdown box on OWA toolbar, noted that there are two entries
for "Messages." It does not matter which one I use, can still not load the
InBox.
Have tried this on numerous computers w/ same result.

I have SP3 on Exchange, SP4 on server, and the post Exchange SP3 hotfix
rollup.

Am tempted to export this user into a pst file and recreate his mailbox...
does anyone else have any other suggestions as he is the only user with this
problem.

THanks in advance for any suggestions.

Lee Swanson