[ExchangeList] OWA will not show mailbox

  • From: Noam Syrkin <noam@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ExchangeList]'" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 2 Dec 2001 17:18:15 -0800

I have a few mailboxes (of different sizes) that fail to show up when using
OWA.  I have run eseutil in defrag and integrity check mode, which didn't
find any problems, I have exported one of the mailboxes to a PST file,
removed the mailbox and recreated it (without importing the PST) - only to
get same result.

Has anyone seen this behavior before? How can one resolve this issue?

Thanks.

Noam Syrkin (mailto:noam@xxxxxxxxxxxxx)
Sr. NT Server Administrator
Align Technology, Inc. (www.aligntech.com)
V. (408) 470-1480       C. (408) 772-2231