RE: OWA password change (IISADMPWD\achg.htr problems)

  • From: "Alfonso Lopez de Ayala" <alopezdeayala@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ExchangeList]'" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 26 Sep 2002 09:15:59 -0700

Ok. this may make it easier: problem occurs only ONLY from OWA. can
change password fine if going directly yo the IISADMPWD page.

Details: I can change the password fine when accessing
https:\\server\iisadmpwd\aexp2b.htr (it says "Password successfully
changed"), but not when accessing it thru the OWA "Change password"
button (it just doesn't do anything, blank error).  Any clue as to what
the problem may be?  I'm guessing it's authentication related.

I'm so lost! Help! :(

Thanks,

Alfonso