RE: OWA is very slow...

  • From: "Jeffrey Robillard" <jrobill@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 2 Sep 2003 11:52:33 -0400

I had this same problem when I first setup OWA on an internal CA and somebody
on this list assisted me with the following info..

check the path the clients would need to access to get the CRL  (certificate
revokation list).   the ca puts the path in the certificate, so that path
behind a firewall maybe unaccessible from outside the firewall.   the microsoft
crl usually allows access through http or ldap, of those ports arent open then
the certificate cant be "verified" and it takes forever to load.

http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;295070   these links
might help to troubleshoot.
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;318620