OWA hangs on cmd=contents

  • From: "Sid Edelstein" <sedelste@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 11 Mar 2003 14:43:28 -0700

We run Exchange 2000 & IIS on a Win2K AD server behing a Symantec
Velociraptor firewall.  While most of our users can run OWA successfully,
we have a few who are mysteriously unable to access their email via the
web due to OWA hanging as it attempts to retrieve their mailboxes and
folders from the Exchange server. They are able to successfully
authenticate to our domain and accept an SSL certificate but their browser
never gets past the cmd=contents screen. Any ideas as to what could cause
this type of error would be greatly appreciated.