RE: OWA does not allow hidden recipients acces s?!! !

  • From: Lenny Burns <lenny.burns@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ExchangeList]'" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 6 Jan 2003 13:20:36 -0500

I'm sorry, I don't understand what your saying exactly.

I know about the access to the mailbox and the nt user account access, but
why does making him a hidden recipient cause OWA to not be able to see his
mailbox?

If I unhide it from the address book, then he can log in.
Once hidden, he cannot use OWA.

This isn't a NT permissions issue I think.
Outlook gets in no matter what his hidden setting is.