RE: OWA and accentuated characters

  • From: "Frederic Giroux" <fgiroux@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 30 Oct 2003 14:35:38 -0500

Al Mulnick replied...

It sounds like you answered that question or at least have a place to start
do you not?  Depending on origin, you get different results?  Is that
because of language settings??

        I was not clear enough.  I get different results with the same settings
(as far as I can tell and language settings were the first place I looked)
depending on the computer of origin.

        Fred