OWA and GC

  • From: "Andrew English" <andrew@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 17 Aug 2005 09:14:02 -0400

This company I am doing work for has several domains names on their
server with one main one for AD. I need to know how to setup their OWA
so they can access their personal contact list when they open a new
email and click on the TO they can't find anyone in their list. I know
this has to do with the GC and having multiple UPN's. The trick here is
that since all three or four companies communicate with each other they
need to be able to see each other on the global list.

One of them told me that when they were at another company they each
company setup as groups so they could select the group and then select
the name of the person they wanted to send the email to; kind of sounded
like a distribution list system.

Thanks
Andrew