OWA access reports

  • From: "Raji Arulambalam" <RajiA@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 3 Feb 2005 18:01:25 +1300

Hi

We have been using OWA for our staff to access their Exchange mailboxes
for sometime now.
What I want to know is where I can find any kind of logging to report on
its usage.
Want to find out which staff have been using it.

Which particular logs either IIS or ISA will give me the required
details.

Using Exchange 2003 SP1 using SSL and published by ISA 2000 server.

Thanks

RajiA

Email disclaimer: This email and any attachments are confidential. If you are
not the intended recipient, do not copy, disclose or use the contents in any
way. If you receive this message in error, please let us know by return email
and then destroy the message. Environment Bay of Plenty is not responsible for
any changes made to this message and/or any attachments after sending.
This e-mail has been checked for viruses and no viruses were detected.