RE: OWA access problems

  • From: "Dennis Olson" <Dennis.Olson@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 5 Feb 2003 08:11:11 -0700

This is by design. OWA has a folder name "domain.com " created on he server. If
your user does not have a "domain.com" alias they will not be able to access
OWA. This problem is a pain but you could use Recipient Policy to add the alias
to all users.

The information contained in this message may be confidential or protected from
use or disclosure by law.  Any distribution, unauthorized use or copying is
strictly prohibited.  If you have received this message in error please notify
the sender and delete the email.

Dennis Olson

Manager, Network Services

602-778-1911