RE: OWA access in Exchange 2003 over SSL hangs during loading

  • From: "Lettah G. Dladla" <Lgdladla@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 13 Sep 2005 12:35:46 +0200

Dear All

How is everyone doing this morning , hope all is well.

I need help , I have 4 domain controllers ,DCExch1 ,DCExch2,DmDC1 and DmDc2
with
Exchange2000 and Windows2000.

DCExch1 and DmDC1 on siteA and
DCExch2 and DmDC2 on SiteB

DCExch1 had a problem , I bought a new server(New DCExch1 and restore DmDC1
system state and installed Exchange2003.)

DCExch2 does not want to replicate with any server and DmDC2 only replicate
with DmDC1 , I have tried to reset the password as suggested on one of the
microsoft article for troubleshooting replication problems but still have the
same problem

I also noticed that when i connect DCExch2 DNS on any of the 3 servers , I get
an access denied message.

Any one who could possibly know what is the cause or any related articles you
can direct me to

Regards
Lettah