[ExchangeList] Re: OWA Renders Square images Exchange 2003/2007

  • From: Jason Sherry <Jason.Sherry@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 10 Dec 2007 13:06:37 -0700

What do you mean by “square images?”

I’ve seen an issue where OWA renders icons with a blue border around them and the page never fully loads.  I’ve seen this on E2k3 but not on E2k7 yet.

Does OWA work correctly when you logon to the E2k3 backend servers directly?

If not, try these steps: http://info.izzy.org/Technical/Lists/Issues%20%20Tips/DispForm.aspx?ID=1 on your E2k3 box.  See the KB article for more details on resetting the default VDs for Exchange 1st.