RE: OWA Refuse users

  • From: "arifoff" <arifoff@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 19 Apr 2002 12:16:53 +0500

Thanks

regards

arif
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Denis Bais
  To: [ExchangeList]
  Sent: Friday, April 19, 2002 9:56 AM
  Subject: [exchangelist] RE: OWA Refuse users

  http://www.MSExchange.org/

  Check if the domain users have the rights "log on locally" and "access this
computer from network" on the exchange server

  Second, are your logon names different than your email addresses?

  If so, add a second smtp address for the users who should have OWA access.
This second smtp address should be like logonname@xxxxxxxxxxx

  Good luck

  \\Dennis