Re: OWA Problem: Object Expected?

  • From: "Mustafa Cicek" <mbcicek@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 16 Jan 2005 03:22:15 -0700

Hi Rick,
I can log on also successfully with "basic" on OWA browser. I can also
read any messages and it doesn't appear any "LOADING..." message on
browser.

BUT: if I try to create a new object (for example creeate new mail), the I
have again the error on browser "obeject expected". It is definetly
JavaScript problem in OWA.

I have the same results if I start OWA on the front-end machine.
I have applied all patches & hotfixes on all internal servers (back-end,
front-end, active directory).
I have no problem if I log on the back-end exchange by using OWA. The
problem is on front-end.

Any other ideas???
Plase response me..

Thanks