Re: OWA Problem ?

  • From: "Rinnaldy" <rinnaldy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 25 Nov 2005 15:12:26 +0700

Hi Sudeep,

1)       there's no change made in Exchange System Manager. Only update
patch and install Exchange Sp2

2)       already try workaround that KB but no good result.

3)       No I don't have IIS Lockdown on my Exchange.

To Greg Mulholland :

Trying all KB and link that yu give to me , but still no result. One
thing that might almost gave good result is
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/296232/  add Key on the registry to
Force Client Down Level. With this KB I can see my inbox well but
there's no images appear and error result as my attachment.

tks