OWA Problem

  • From: "Narotam verma" <nlverma@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 5 Mar 2006 22:11:50 +0400

Hi all,
 I have an Exchange 2000 Outlook Web Access Scenario with a Front-end
Back-end server. The front end is in a DMZ and the Back-end is the main
Exchange server that services over 400 clients.

 I was able to run OWA until recently when I had to reinstall SMTP, IIS and
 Exchange Metabase. After the mentioned activity I resolved my initial
problem but now I have a new issue on my hands. I am unable to run my
exchange web access either locall on the server or from an external
environment.

I would really appreciate some help.

 I have Microsoft Exchange 2000 server with sp4 and exchange 2000 server
with latest service pack and patches as back end server and microsoft
exchange 2000 with sp3 as front end server in the DMZ.

Regards
N.L