OWA - Multiple Recipients

  • From: "Elias, Delores" <delias@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ExchangeList]'" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 26 Mar 2003 09:48:22 -0500

We our users try to send an email with multiple recipients using OWA, some
of the recipients are dropped off and do not get the email.  Is this
supposed to happen?  Is there anything that can be done about this?

Thanks

Delores
The information supplied in this message may be legally privileged.  If you
are not the intended recipient of this message, the sender does not intend
delivery to you to waive any privilege or right pertaining to this message.
If you have received this message in error, please immediately notify the
sender by return e-mail, and delete the errant message.  Thank you.