RE: OWA Logon.asp never comes out since day one

  • From: "Tony Afriyie" <Tony.Afriyie@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ExchangeList]'" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 18 Feb 2006 12:42:29 -0500

Salomon,
  You configure the OWA logon in ESM. Look for the Protocols folder in ESM,
and then HTTP. Click the plus sign beside HTTP. You'll see the Exchange
Virtual Server pop up. Right-click on the EVS and click on properties. Click
on the Settings tab and put a check mark in Enable Forms Based
Authentication.