[ExchangeList] Re: OWA Issues

  • From: "Allen, Christine" <Christine.Allen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 9 Mar 2007 11:50:13 -0500

I got through to them last Friday.   I was having an odd issue running the
exchange rebasing tool and I never closed the ticket and have been emailing
back and forth with the engineer since everything they seem to be telling me
is not turning out was expected.

I guess I'm lucky I have all their instructions in writing.

  _____