RE: OWA GC issues

  • From: "Andrew English" <andrew@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 20 May 2005 11:53:40 -0400

So what do I do then? Set the value on the Filter --> User --> Member Of
--> leathal-users  and whatever for the other ones?

Andrew

COMPLAINT: I wish this message server would stop appending the end
content onto every single reply so that I don't have to keep going back
and retyping my messages because the message it TOO BIG!!