RE: OWA Broken link

  • From: <ChongJa@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 2 Dec 2005 12:48:46 -0500

Weird, don't think theres any other restriction beside domain account
logon restrictions. Is it possible theres some other application that's
just blocking access to the box during those hours? What I would try is
when you get home try to telnet into your owa server on port 80. Also
just for grins if you have have vpn access from home, log into your
network during these hours, remote into exchange box and try getting
into webmail via hostname\exchange. See if you get anywhere. Also try
this on your owa frontend server if you have one. Try to find out at
which tier its breaking.