OWA 2003 SSL issue

  • From: "Alex Gonzalez" <AGonzalez@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 26 Jul 2005 09:54:04 -0400

Hello:

I am having a problem with setting up SSL for OWA 2003 in an NLB configuration.
 I have configured the http virtual server for forms based auth, pointed the
default site at the IP of the cluster, and installed a new cert from verisign
on the site.  When I go to the site, I get the OWAlogon.asp page.  After
putting in proper credentials, I get a 403.4 error.  If I put in improper
creditials I get a bad username or password error on the owalogon.asp page.  I
only get the 403.4 error if I put in correct credentials.

Is there something I missed?  Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks