OWA 2003 & Public Folders

  • From: "Harding, Devon" <dharding@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 7 Oct 2004 15:29:59 -0400

We have two servers, an OWA front-end server and a mailbox/pf server.
To view Public Folders from OWA 2003, do I have to replicate the folders
to the OWA server, or can the folders remain on the mailbox server?

Devon Harding
Windows Systems Engineer
Southern Wine & Spirits - GSD
954-602-2469

__________________________________  This message and any attachments are
solely for the intended recipient and may contain confidential or
privileged information.  If you are not the intended recipient, any
disclosure, copying, use or distribution of the information included in the
message and any attachments is prohibited.  If you have received this
communication in error, please notify us by reply e-mail and immediately
and permanently delete this message and any attachments.  Thank You.