RE: OWA 2000 Error: Access is denied[Scanned]

  • From: "Lettah LG. Dladla" <Lgdladla@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 7 Apr 2004 08:05:09 +0200

Hi Vish

I've checked this and the settings are correct , it's not evryone who gets this
error . I can access my OWA but some users can't .
Any idea?

thanx
Lettah

This email and any attachments are confidential and intended solely for the use
of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you have received
this mail in error you are hereby notified that any disclosure, distribution or

 All incoming and outgoing mail will be scanned and monitored and even blocked.
Should you have any problems please contact National Nuclear Regulator at +27
12 674 7100 or send mail to Support@xxxxxxxxx