RE: OWA

  • From: JJ Lindner <jj@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ExchangeList]'" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 21 Jun 2002 12:43:06 -0700

Thanks for your quick responses.  I went ahead and added the iis service 4.0
and patched it.  However, when I try to access exchange through URL
(mail.abc.com) The page can not be displayed.  Does OWA have a service that
needs to be installed.  I've looked in the Exchange server training book but
doesn't really get into the details.  Thanks in advance.

JJ