OWA

  • From: "Scott Clarke" <scott.clarke@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 10 Mar 2005 06:38:46 -0700

Hi all...hope someone can help, I will try to be as clear as possible.

We have recently changed our domain name on the Internet from say
www.companyA.com to www.companyB.com.  We are running Exchange 2000 behind
our firewall (ISA) and we use SSL for our OWA access.  To date I have
successfully setup our email server to accept the new user@xxxxxxxxxxxx
through Recipient Policies.  I also have our new website setup at
www.companyB.com.  (Using the same files in ISM just a new host header)

I am having trouble getting webmail to work.  webmail.companyA.com works
fine but webmail.companyB.com does not...both are actually using the same
public IP such as the website mentioned above.

How do I setup webmail for the new domain name...do I need to purchase a
new SSL certificate?  Help if you can.   Thanks.