OWA

  • From: Chris Wall <Chris.Wall@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ExchangeList]'" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 9 Nov 2004 11:30:35 -0500

Okay all - I have one for you that I can find nothing on.  I am on hold with
Microsoft right now, but you may already know the answer...

I have Exchange 5.5 running with OWA installed

ONLY users running XP with SP2 installed are having the following OWA issue:

-          When in OWA, if the XP SP2 user opens an e-mail and clicks either
the Reply, Reply to All or Forward button, the screen disappears.

-          All other functions work correctly.  (Users can send new e-mails,
create/view calendar, etc.)  They just can not open an existing mail and
Reply or Forward the message.

I have tried turning off the firewall on XP SP2 - No Luck

The affected users can Reply and Forward all messages through OWA if on
another Operating System

XP users that do not have SP2 installed can Reply and Forward messages.

There are no event logs or error messages

What in XP SP2 is preventing the Reply and Forward message screens from
appearing?

Regards,

Chris