OT: Win2K-Native/Exch2k with two-way trust to NT-Domain/Exch5.5

  • From: Andrea Coppini <AndreaCoppini@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 19 Jul 2002 10:47:44 +0200

Hi all,

I have a 2-way trust set up between an NT domain and a 2k mixed-mode domain,
this works fine.
There are no NT servers in the 2k domain.

If I were to change the 2K domain to Native Mode, will the trust still work?

Regards
Mr. Andrea Coppini
(+356) 79 263732
andreacoppini@xxxxxxxx

EMPOWER PEOPLE - THE WORLD IN YOUR HAND

iWG (iWORLD GROUP) is a global e-mobile company creating, building and
growing new businesses.  iWG founders are pioneers in creating multi-billion
dollar mobile and Internet businesses in Europe, Asia and the US.

The Global Partners include the shareholders Bank of America, Deutsche Bank,
Hikari Tsushin, McCaw, PaineWebber/UBS, The Dolphins' Trust, Perikles Trust
and the iAA Advisory Network.

www.iWG.info

www.countryprofiler.com/iWG

Privileged/Confidential Information may be contained in this message.  If
message to anyone. In such case, you should destroy this message and kindly
notify the sender by reply email.