RE: OT: Exchange 2003 Training Classes

  • From: "ntman4real" <mark@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ExchangeList]'" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 17 Sep 2003 03:33:06 -0400

WHEN ARE YOU COMING TO FLORIDA!!!!

Mark M. Friedman A+, MCP, MCSA
Sands Technology Corp.
mark@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
(954) 818-4203

-----Original Message-----
From: Mark Fugatt [mailto:mark@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Tuesday, September 16, 2003 11:21 PM
To: [ExchangeList]
Subject: [exchangelist] OT: Exchange 2003 Training Classes

http://www.MSExchange.org/

Microsoft has now released the new MOC2400 class, I will be delivering two
of these new classes in October, one is in Bloomington, IL (week of Oct
13th) and the second is in Portland, Maine (week of Oct 27th), so if you are
interested in learning more about these courses drop me an email and I will
put you in contact with the training centers running these.

If there are any Microsoft Certified Trainers on this list who are
interested in attending an Exchange 2003 Train the Trainer course, I will be
delivering on in Dallas, TX the week of Sept 29th.

Next week I will be in Trevose, PA delivering an MS1573 Designing Microsoft
Exchange 2000 for the Enterprise course, this course is designed for
consultants/architects/engineers who will be responsible for building
multi-site Exchange environments, this course will also prepare you for an
elective exam for the new MCSE: Messaging certification.

Thanks for your time.

Mark Fugatt
MCT, MCSE, Microsoft Exchange MVP
Pentech Office Solutions Inc