[ExchangeList] OMA,POP3 and IMAP problme

  • From: alone <forgerme_plz@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 29 Jun 2008 01:00:28 -0700 (PDT)

http://www.msexchange.org
-------------------------------------------------------Dear All

I have some problem related to OMA.   I am using HTC TyTN II.    The strange
thing is if connect the htc using usb cable or direct using internet the error
in the event log is same.

“Unexpected Exchange mailbox Server error: Server: [.com] User: [@.com] HTTP
status code: [503]. Verify that the Exchange mailbox Server is working
correctly.

http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/events.asp.”;

I created new virtual server and tried, like what saying in the Microsoft site.

My network environment  just like stated bellow

the public domain ins hosted in some hosting center

my exchange server is inside the firewall and the there is no public IP in the
Exchange server Public IP is just NAT to one private ip 192.168.1.2    it is
DMZ zone.

And in exchange server there is an recipient policy to automatically change
email address

ie  internal user name is   abcd@xxxxxxxx    (test.com is internal domain)

Actual public resisted domain is  publictest.com

ie using recipient policy   we will change  abcd@xxxxxxxx     to
abcd@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I can access the OWA    using    test\abcd

But I cant access  mails thru internet  using pop3 or imap.

If anybody can help me to solve this issue, highly appreciated,

Thank you
Mani

Network Administrator