OMA 2003 Problem

  • From: "Johnny Yeo" <johnny@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 25 Aug 2004 12:40:02 +0800

When I go to my mail server using OMA, I get this error:

Server Error in '/OMA' Application.
--------

Runtime Error
custom error settings for this application prevent the details of the
application error from being viewed remotely (for security reasons). It
could, however, be viewed by browsers running on the local server
machine.

Details: To enable the details of this specific error message to be
viewable on remote machines, please create a <customErrors> tag within a
"web.config" configuration file located in the root directory of the
current web application. This <customErrors> tag should then have its
"mode" attribute set to "Off".

<!-- Web.Config Configuration File -->

<configuration>
    <system.web>
        <customErrors mode="Off"/>
    </system.web>
</configuration>

Notes: The current error page you are seeing can be replaced by a custom
error page by modifying the "defaultRedirect" attribute of the
application's <customErrors> configuration tag to point to a custom
error page URL.

<!-- Web.Config Configuration File -->

<configuration>
    <system.web>
        <customErrors mode="RemoteOnly"
defaultRedirect="mycustompage.htm"/>
    </system.web>
</configuration>

Have anyone got any idea on what's going on? I am using Windows server
2003 with Exchange 2003.

Thanks in advance!

Johnny Yeo
Malaysia