Not sure what this means pls help

  • From: Praveen Ramaswamy <ramaswamy_praveen@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 28 Feb 2006 05:17:27 -0800 (PST)

 Hi
  One of the users complained that he has not received a mail from a customer,
when I checked on the message tracking center, it says the following

  Message Submitted to Advance queuing
  Started submitting to advance queuing
  Message submitted to categorizer.

  The message size is only 8kb and there are no such restrictions on the
recipient mailbox, so that such a small mail gets filtered. There is no NDR,
not sure what happened to the mail. Nothing in queue also. IT was addressed to
only two recepient and both have them have not received the mail.

  I use exchange 2003 SP1 on windows 2003 SP1

  Regards
  Praveen R